MimeTech Srl was incorporated in December of 2004 by two scientists, Antonio Guarna, Professor of Organic Chemistry, and Federico Cozzolino, Professor of Clinical Laboratory Sciences, both at the University of Firenze, to further develop pharmaceutical applications of a novel library of synthetic neurotrophin mimetics.
Scientific Advisory Board
- Federico Cozzolino – Full Professor of Clinical Laboratory Sciences – University of Firenze
- Antonio Guarna – Full Professor of Organic Chemistry (now retired) – University of Firenze
- Teresio Avitabile – Full Professor of Diseases of the Visual Apparatus – University of Catania
- Enrico Garaci – Full Professor of Microbiology – University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
- Flavio Moroni – Professor Emeritus of Pharmacology – University of Firenze
- Anna Teresa Palamara – Full Professor of Microbiology – University of Rome “La Sapienza”